INTRODUCTION TO PERMACULTURE
Sat 12th & Sun 13th September.
9.30am – 5pm
Over the 2 days we will include.
- Ethics & Principles.
- Recognise & utilise natural patterns in nature.
- Design for minimum intervention and maximum yield.
- Harvest & conserve energy.
- Harvest & conserve resources.
- Mulching & soil building.
Being able to hold this weekend course within our working Permaculture homestead offers both knowledge and the practical application. It also offers a foundation towards a Certified PDC. This course is limited to 10 spaces. We do have accommodation available for up to 2 people, based on site availability. Please ask when booking the course if this is something you require.
Price of weekend course £150 this is including:
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Goody bag
For all bookings please Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01983731353.