We are pleased to offer onsite accommodation for a deeper experience living within a Food forest garden and beautifully efficient tiny house.
The tiny house sleeps two adults and boasts twin double doors that open to reveal an unobscured sea front view of Reeth Bay & English channel.
Sleeps 2 (double bed). Twin gas hob Small fridge USB charge sockets Wood stove Outside Patio seating and further decking on the cliff. Shepherds hut shower~room Modern Compost toilet Bedding / towels provided WIFI zone nearby Over 18s only 5 min walk to Local beach and St Catherines Lighthouse with panoramic views. Local shops, Post Office, Library, & Pubs / Restaurants, including the famous Buddle Inn Est in the 16th century. On site food forest tours available to book. Onsite daily are abundant Red squirrels, Badgers, bats, owls/raptors, rabbits and numerous garden birds. Harder to find animals include Heroin's, Lizards/Snakes, White Tailed Eagle, dolphins and seals. Pricing per night: Single person £50 2 persons £75
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bookings are made and accepted on the following conditions:
- This agreement is made on the basis that the property is to be occupied by the Customer (That is you and those with you referred to as “you”) for a holiday and the customer acknowledges that the tenancy granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
- Bookings can not be accepted from persons under 18 years of age.
- NO children, over 18’s only.
- No Pets to be brought to the accommodation.
- No bookings are valid until confirmed by PERMACULTURE ISLAND, this will be done by email.
- Once booking is confirmed it can not normally be changed. If you choose to cancel see cancellations for details of the terms that would apply. Whilst we will be under no obligation to do so, we may in certain circumstances make minor adjustments to bookings.
We recommend that holiday insurance is taken out when booking, to cover you against the need for unexpected cancellation.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PROPERTY AND GOVERNMENT ACTION. In the event of the property becoming unavailable due to legal restrictions on travel or holidays being imposed by Authorities as in COVID PANDEMIC you will be offered another holiday at a different time or your money will be refunded after the the date of the booking has passed.
CANCELLATAIONS: In the event of cancellation, customers may be due a partial refund which is dependant on when notice of cancellation is given to us before the holiday start date.
21 or less days notice – No refund due, unless the owner can relet the property in which case the owner will refund 90% of the reletting value.
22 – 42 days notice – 10% of the total accommodation cost or if the owner can relet the property, the owner will refund 90% of the reletting value.
More than 42 days notice – 90% refund will be given.
COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE: In the event of there being cause for complaint concerning the property, the matter shall be taken up with the owner at once. It is important that this is done whilst you are still at the property so that an on the spot investigation can be made if necessary and remedial action taken if required.. In No circumstances will compensation be considered for complaints raised after the holiday has ended, or the customers have denied the owner the opportunity of investigating the complaint and endeavouring to remedy matters during the holiday.